From: Richard Turrin (richt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-12 08:56:24

Thanks for the quick turnaround, Matthias! I downloaded and tested SVN Trunk (version 1.35): Looks like the problem has been resolved! As for XML serialization, we do use it in one place in our code, but development issues here have hindered me from actually testing it. Once I am able to, I'll post the result.

Marc, I can't take credit for the test program. A co-worker of mine, Phil Hartmann, actually created it. He was also gracious enough to allow the zip file to be posted on his website. Thanks, Phil!

Rich Turrin