From: Boris (boriss_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-15 06:27:45

I'm using the Boost.DateTime IO system to create customized date/time
strings. While the library supports quite a lot of format flags out of the
box I'm missing a format flag to print a single-digit hour. There is the
format flag %k though (see
http://www.boost.org/doc/html/date_time/date_time_io.html#date_time.format_flags)
- however it adds a preceding blank for single-digit hours.

I guess there is currently no format flag for single-digit hours? Is it
possible then to extend the Boost.DateTime IO system somehow to add your
own format flag? While I could use another library like Boost.Format
additionally I prefer to stick to one (it might make more sense then to
switch to Boost.Format completely)?

Boris