From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-15 12:39:55

Is there any chance that Boost.Test can not load (find) your DLL? Try to
copy console_test_runner into the directory which contains your DLL? Debug
DLLs under VC++ have usually a suffix 'D' before .dll. The letter
NetCtrl->d<-.dll is probably this suffix. If not, add it, so that the name
is NetCtrldD.dll

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes