From: Roshan Naik (roshan.naik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-15 14:32:34

I am interested in adopting the Boost Software license for an open source C++
library (Castor: http://www.mpprogramming.com/2.html)

The Boost FAQ describes how to apply the license to Boost header files. It
basically states that the foll. lines should be included:

// Copyright Joe Coder 2004 - 2006.
// Distributed under the Boost Software License, Version 1.0.
// (See accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at
// http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt)

- Does this same guideline apply to non boost projects ? The need for stating
Boost.org there might confuse some users of non boost prj to think that the
library is supplied by Boost.
- Do all header files in my prj (which is a pure header library) need to
include this text at the top/somewhere in order to adopt the license.

-Roshan