From: Amit (contact.lipik_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-17 09:13:15

Hi,

Not sure if this is an issue on boost side or STLPort side, but compiling
u32regex match givess an error in v4/perl_matcher.hpp, line 85. the call is
essentially vector<int>::assign(int, int) since char type is int for ICU
strings. This is being resolved to template<iter> assign(iter, iter) member,
hence the error.
I have fixed it in my local copy by changing the line to
s1.assign(static_cast<std::size_t>(1), col);

But don't know if this is a good fix. This used to work on Dinkum STL, so I am
guessing STLPort is messing up somewhere. Do I need to build regex libraries
again after this change?

Thanks
Amit