From: Mojmir Svoboda (mojmir.svoboda_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-17 04:19:25

Hello,
I'm having trouble assembling Jamfiles.v2 correctly:

Let's assume i have following hierarchy:

 ~ - devel $DEVEL_ROOT
       +- boost $BOOST_ROOT
       +- mt
       +- flog Jamfile.v2, Jamroot
           +- doc
           +- test
               +-test1 - Jamfile.v2
               .
               +-testN - Jamfile.v2

Q1: How do I include headers/project with absolute path in
    flog/test/test1/Jamfile.v2?
        <include>$DEVEL_ROOT or <library>$DEVEL_ROOT/mt/mt
    Right now it's relative to ~/devel/flog.

Q2: How do I include something conditionaly based on threading
    model?
    something like if (threading==multi) { include project mt }

To be honest, as a new user i'd appreciate some helloworldish
project sample, from which the usage of building framework should
be obvious.

Many thanks,
Mojmir