From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-18 01:50:55

So why, don't you switch to regualr STL and use macros I recommended?

Gennadiy
  "Jamie Cook" <jamie_at_[hidden]> wrote in message news:d95fba6c0801171359q2936fff3t7bad4dcf0ce98185_at_mail.gmail.com...
> Try building with internal STL. After all you only interested in your own leaks, right?

> Gennadiy

  yeah I am, and having every test run spit back four blocks of unfreed memory makes it harder to see which memory leaks are from my code and which are from stlport - especially if there is no contextual information such as file/line# to distinguish them, I basically have to memorize the sizes of each leak and compare back against those on each run. Hence why I really want to either

  a) Find out where this last 1280 bytes of memory is being allocated
  b) Have filename/line# output so that it's easier to see which leaks are from my own code