From: Jamie Cook (jamie_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-17 16:59:35

> Try building with internal STL. After all you only interested in your own
leaks, right?

> Gennadiy

yeah I am, and having every test run spit back four blocks of unfreed memory
makes it harder to see which memory leaks are from my code and which are
from stlport - especially if there is no contextual information such as
file/line# to distinguish them, I basically have to memorize the sizes of
each leak and compare back against those on each run. Hence why I really
want to either

a) Find out where this last 1280 bytes of memory is being allocated
b) Have filename/line# output so that it's easier to see which leaks are
from my own code

Which is why I'm wondering if there is a way to change the output of the
memory leak detector ... guess I might have to start looking at external
leak detectors that are linked at runtime instead... does anyone know any
good ones?

Kindly,
Jamie Cook
Research Engineer