From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-01-29 04:40:57

Oh, I got it... Sorry again for bothering.

paranthesized_type is a type and the construct

paranthesized_type (SomeParam)

is the function type which expects a function, which returns
paranthesized_type and receives SomeParam as input parameter. Steven this is
a great idea! Many thanks!

This solution will defenetely help me solving my problem!

Ovanes