From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-05 14:44:16

Hi to all,

The Flyweight library submitted by Joaquín M. López Muñoz has been
*accepted* into Boost. Thanks to all reviewers and all who contributed
to the library before the review.

We've received 10 reviews (Alberto Ganesh Barbati, David Sankel, John
Reid, John Torjo, Kevin Scopp, Marcus Lindblom, Markus Werle, Matias
Capeletto, Neil Hunt, Tim Blechmann), and all except Alberto's one were
positive. Please, if I've missed a review, let me know.

Joaquín agreed to address Alberto's comments (either with
keyed_flyweight or by another method) and I like to encourage Joaquín
and Alberto and the rest of the Boost community to improve the flyweight
library to optimize and adapt it for situations like Alberto has
described. I'm pretty sure that we'll reach an agreement.

I'll have some time during the weekend to read all the reviews and write
  an small summary of requested changes, ideas, complaints, etc... to
summarize the review process.

Congratulations to Joaquín and thanks to all those who have participated
in the review.

Ion Gaztañaga
- Review Manager -