From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-07 17:05:04

Hi,

I have a game that currently integrates the python interpreter using the
Python C API. I would like to expose various C++ interfaces & functions to
python, but I want to do so without having to create a separate DLL, as
state needs to be modified in the actual core engine of the game as the user
calls C++ functions from Python. For example, say I have a C++ function
called CompleteQuest(). In Python, we would script a quest for my game and
at some point call CompleteQuest() from python. This should map directly to
a function in the executable (game).

Is there a way to do this? Thanks.