From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-02-15 12:58:14

How about this for a constructive suggestion.

Before doing the work of figuring out how to best
utilize bjam from withing Eclipse, It would be a good
idea to familiarized yourself with bjam/boost.build
in the way it is most commonly used. If after this, you are
comfortable with how it works and still want to do this,
I'm sure it would be easy to find a way to invoke from Eclipse.

Robert Ramey