From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-06 04:30:29

CHABO Gabriel wrote:
> When I tried to link, I got an error saying that
> libboost_program_options-vc80-mt-gdp-1_34_1.lib could not be found,
> so I had to build it.
>
> I edited the user-config.jam file to add the following line:
>
> using stlport : : D:/Program Files/STLport-5.1.5
> D:/Program Files/STLport-5.1.5/lib ;

Is that correct, or is "D:/Program Files/STLport-5.1.5 D:/Program
Files/STLport-5.1.5/lib" being interpretted as a *single* path with spaces
in it? I don't think you need the D:/Program Files/STLport-5.1.5/lib part
in there - but I could be wrong!

If all else fails try building program_options from your IDE as a static
library project using the same build options as your .exe: then you just
have to define BOOST_ALL_NO_LIB in your application project to disable
auto-linking, and set the static lib project as a dependency of the .exe.

HTH, John.