From: Abir Basak (abirbasak_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-14 00:55:55

Hi,
  i just started using boost interprocess for giving shared memory access to
one of my program to the debugger. It is just superb!
 but as usual there are a few questions and clarifications,
1) can i find any document saying which of the stl containers are "shared
memory safe" so that i dont need to use the special one provided ? esp which
of the stl containers from msvc 7.1 (2003) are shmm safe .
2) how can i make my hand crafted container shmm compatible ?
   I take allocater as param, pointer & ref are typedef from allocater, all
construct & destroy are done using allocator.

thanks again for the wonderful library
abir