From: David Bertrand (David.Bertrand_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-21 16:33:02

When compiling unicode filesystem functions, I get linking errors :
Test error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "class
boost::filesystem::file_status __cdecl
boost::filesystem::detail::status_api(class std::basic_string<unsigned
short,struct std::char_traits<unsigned short>,class
std::allocator<unsigned short> > const &,unsigned int &)" (...)

I can reproduce it easily by compiling following line of code:
fs::exists(L"test.gif");

The non-unicode variants links fine, it's really only the unicode stuff.

Since "\libs\filesystem\test\wide_test.cpp" must be working, I assume
I'm missing a compiler macro or something ?
Anyone seen this already ?

My setup :
Windows XP SP2
MSVC 7.1 SP1
Boost 1.34.1 downloaded from boost-consulting.com

This email and any attachments is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended for the use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If received in error, please delete this email and any attachments and confirm this to the sender.