From: Yaser Zhian Tabasy (yaserzt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-03-27 18:51:23

a a wrote:
> I have a simple program to test boost::variant. Under Visual C++
> 2005, configuration Release (/MD), the build fails with C1060 (out of
> heap space). The program compiles and runs as expected under Visual
> C++ 2005 Debug (/MTd), and under Visual C++ 2008 Express, Release and
> Debug.

Since I don't have VC2005 I can't be sure, but it's possible that you can
solve this problem using the "/ZmXXX" compiler switch. You should replace
the XXX with a suitable value (try 100, 200 or 500; basically, you should do
a binary search for the best value!) Also, you should read the MSDN entry
for the "/Zm" switch.

If you use the IDE, you should open the project properties and under
"C/C++", go to "Command Line" and add the "/Zm200" to the "Additional
Options" field. Make sure you have selected the correct build configuration.

-yzt

--
"Programming is an art that fights back!"