From: sankar lingam (shankar.nitc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-07 14:29:08

Hi,

    Thank you very much for your reply.It is quite surprising for me
as to why I couldn't get a reply on this issue from the multi array authors
even after I did raise a feature request for the same..

   And I dint understand what you meant when you said
"I've revised a bit multi_array implementation".Did you mean
that you have modified multi_array implementation?If yes will I be able
to find it in the vault.?In case you dint mean that then lam sorry for the
misconception..

Regards,
sankar