From: atshoom_at_[hidden]
Date: 2008-04-24 05:25:17

Hi,
i'm a newbie on VC++2008 express and boost and I can't make my example
program to work.
Same linking prob of this thread with
'1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file
'libboost_regex-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib'

i've run bjam with the link=static argument and now I have the
'libboost_regex-vc90-mt-gd-1_35.lib' file in my stage\lib directory but
the linking problem is always the same.
anyhint ?

PS: i have not understood how to do the following because I am a little
bit lost in VC++2008 express
>> add BOOST_REGEX_DYN_LIB to the list of project defines for your VC
>> project.

Thank you for any help/suggestions that could help me.