From: Ali F (ali.fareed_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-04-25 19:15:05

> Does that file exist on disk?

Most definetly.

> bjam --build-type=complete

Thanks a lot John. That did it. So it was because I was building the
libraries wrong... This boost.build is a little confusing. I'm still
not entirely sure what I was doing wrong actually. Was it just bjam
release debug stage as opposed to what you suggested? I thought bjam
builds static libs automatically. And if it was prefixed with 'lib'
then it was static right? So why did the above fix it? I'm sorry I'm
so dense, hopefully this one last reply with lodge this in my head
permanently.

> No that they don't *begin* with a "lib" *prefix*.

heh, oops.