From: Frank Birbacher (bloodymir.crap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 15:48:00

Hi!

I've created two small plug-ins for Eclipse: the first adds syntax
highlighting to jamfiles, the second scans jamfiles for main targets and
provides them in a tree view for easy building, like the MakeTargets view.

Currently, they are in Boost svn at:
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox-branches/birbacher/eclipse_contrib/
but they might as well move somewhere else soon. The svn contains a
complete eclipse 3.3 project from which the "export -> Deployable
plug-ins and fragments" command creates a ready-to-use Eclipse plug-in.
The plug-ins depend on CDT.

Both aren't perfect of course. I've hacked them in a couple of hours.
I'd appreciate patches which fix bugs or improve features.

Regards, Frank