From: Robert Dailey (rcdailey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-02 17:35:15

Yes, the streaming operator I ended up trying and it worked (after I
posted), but one thing I left out in my original post was the fact that I
had an overloaded casting operator to std::string, which I figured would fix
the issue just as well as the stream operator would. I was wrong, and that
is what motivated me originally to post.

As far as this problem is concerned, however, it's solved.