From: ajay gopalakrishnan (gajaykrishnan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-05 09:19:45

Hi all,

I have written a program that uses the ATLAS library and some boost
libraries.
When I try to compile the program it says that the function cblas_dgemm() is
not found. However, I have installed ATLAS properly on my machine and the
libcblas.a and libcblas.so exist in the folder /usr/local/atlas/lib. How do
I tell it to bjam via Jamfile that my program wants to link to this library?

The Tutorial on Boost.Build tells how to include header files using
<include> tag, but how to link dynamic shared libraries? What should I write
in the Jamfile to make this work?