From: ajay gopalakrishnan (gajaykrishnan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-05 15:31:22

Hi all,

First of all, a lot of thanks for the boost users community for all the
prompt responses that I have been getting on this mailing list. It is really
helping me get started and running quickly.

Like we have tools in IDEs that generate the Makefiles automatically, do we
have tools that generate these Jamfiles automatically.
I think writing our own Jamfiles and maintaining it for huge projects would
be very cumbersome and error prone.

Also, when we use bjam, do these Boost libraries and header files get
included automatically? How do that configure Boost/bjam so that it always
includes a set of includes and some libraries whenever it compiles any
file? Which config file is for that? I have recently installed the Boost
Bindings and installed them separately. But I dont think Bjam is including
it automatically.

Thanks,.
Ajay G.