From: James Sutherland (James.Sutherland_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-06 14:35:47

> Hello James,
>
> Thanks for your quick answer. I struggled for several hours to find
> the answer you gave me within minutes and would have loved to get
> the answer this quickly, but I already fixed that problem. ):
>
> If you notice the error is regarding the visitor, not the ColorMap.
> It is looking for the initialize_vertex and start_vertex method
> within the visitor. Yet, I use the same visitor for a
> depth_first_search without the 3rd and 4th parameters and I don’t
> get an error…
>
> I get the error even if I declare those methods within my
> BFSTreeVisitor, (I suppose because of the visitor() cast).
>
> So here’s my question: do I need to use another visitor cast? If so,
> which one and why?

Sorry - I didn't carefully read your initial message.

While this may be the blind leading the blind, I suspect that the
problem is not with your visitor, but with the property map you are
using (or the way you are using it). That is what is giving rise to
the "bgl_named_params" portion of the error message you sent.

Unfortunately, I don't think that I can be of much help beyond
that... I don't even see any examples provided of how to do what you
are trying to do when you get the errors...

James