From: Jean-Olivier Racine (joracine_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-07 09:49:26

Hi again,

No problem for the misreading, happens to the best of us ;)

I’m not sure it has anything to do with the property maps. Looking at the
code and documentation for dfs(), it seems to be related more to the named
arguments system. I am not familiar with that system and although it seems
to be a very clever system, it makes the process of checking what the
function is expecting less obvious.

Thanks for your help and let’s hope someone has the answer ;p

Jean-Olivier Racine

HYPERLINK "mailto:joracine_at_[hidden]"joracine_at_[hidden]

HumanCAD development team

Nexgen Ergonomics Inc.

HYPERLINK "http://www.nexgenergo.com/"http://www.nexgenergo.com/