From: Noah Roberts (roberts.noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 10:59:33

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me and seems like new behavior in .35:

Running 1 test case...
commands: commands.cpp:5: void test_construct(): Assertion `false' failed.

*** No errors detected
PASS: commands
==================
All 1 tests passed
==================

Previously, the use of BOOST_ASSERT(xxx) was the method of testing. Is
that different now?

Previously, I didn't return anything from the function, I just assert.
Is that different now?

Boost.Test isn't listed in the updated libraries for .35 but this is
definitely not the behavior I was getting in .34

Code:

#include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>

void test_construct()
{
  BOOST_ASSERT(false);
}

using namespace boost::unit_test;

test_suite * init_unit_test_suite(int,char**)
{
  test_suite * test = BOOST_TEST_SUITE("wumpus commands");
  test->add(BOOST_TEST_CASE(&test_construct));
  return test;
}