From: Niels Dekker - mail address until 2008-12-31 (nd_mail_address_valid_until_2008-12-31_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-16 04:05:34

Doug Gregor wrote:
> The Boost CMake branch is tracking the Boost release branch (/svn/
> boost/branches/release), so it will have different contents than Boost
> 1.35.0. It's actually labeled as Boost 1.35.1, on the assumption that
> 1.35.1 was going to be the next release

Thank you, Doug. BTW, what do you mean by /labeled/? Because the
CMakeList.txt file still says that it's version 1.35.0:

  set(BOOST_VERSION_MAJOR 1)
  set(BOOST_VERSION_MINOR 35)
  set(BOOST_VERSION_SUBMINOR 0)

http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/branches/CMake/release/CMakeLists.txt

Anyway, do you have a suggestion for me how to build the official 1.35.0
release by using CMake? Is there a specific SVN revision number I
should stick to, when retrieving an update from
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/browser/branches/CMake/release ?

FWIW, I would like to build Boost binaries for both MSVC 2003 and 2008.

Kind regards, Niels