From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-15 15:40:32

On May 15, 2008, at 2:30 PM, Niels Dekker - mail address until
2008-12-31 wrote:
> Would the current Boost CMake branch (svn/boost/branches/CMake/
> release)
> build exactly the same binaries as when running bjam.exe on
> boost_1_35_0.zip (as downloaded from www.boost.org)? Or could there
> possibly be some version differences between the two?

The Boost CMake branch is tracking the Boost release branch (/svn/
boost/branches/release), so it will have different contents than Boost
1.35.0. It's actually labeled as Boost 1.35.1, on the assumption that
1.35.1 was going to be the next release (we don't know yet if it will
be 1.35.1 or 1.36.0). It's possible that there are slight differences
in the way that the binaries are built, but I don't know of any.

        - Doug