From: Pierre-Jules Tremblay (pierrejules.tremblay_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-16 18:42:04

Noah,

Your language and tone are abusive. Gennadiy is not saying that you
are not seeing a problem: he is telling you what is the only possible
reason why you are seeing this problem (and he is right).

There are two things you can try:

1) tell us what platform and compiler you use, print out the linker
command issued by your build system and let us see it, and ask nicely
for help.
2) don't link to the library, instead #include
<boost/test/included/unit_test.hpp> at the top of your source file.

pj