From: Pau Garcia i Quiles (pgquiles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-25 20:32:45

Quoting Jeff Dunlap <jeff_j_dunlap_at_[hidden]>:

You really need to take a look at Wt (http://webtoolkit.eu/). Web
development in C++. Works on Unix, Win32 and Mac (so no need for you
to change platforms). Qt-like API. Built on top of Boost. Be able to
link to zillions of existing C/C++ libraries. Impressive performance
and capabilities. I gave up on Rails when I discoved it!

PS I don't work for them, I swear! :-)