From: Pau Garcia i Quiles (pgquiles_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-26 00:22:54

Quoting Jeff Dunlap <jeff_j_dunlap_at_[hidden]>:

You do not need to write a single line of Javascript, HTML or CSS with
Wt. Everything you write is C++.

In addition to that, Wt is not a PHP-like framework but a
widget-oriented framework, just like Qt or Gtk+.

Wt is closs-platform and quite light. You can deploy it using its own
embedded HTTP server, or as a FastCGI module which you can use with
Apache, Lighttpd, etc. Take a look at the examples, the charting
examples might be interesting for you.