From: ajay gopalakrishnan (gajaykrishnan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-05-28 06:18:55

Hi all,

Any tools that writes the build jam files automatically for a big project?
If there is any good IDE that takes care of all these issues then it is also
welcome.

Considering the fact, that the project that I am going to embark upon will
involve a lot of code and dependencies, I really don't want to get bogged
down and stuck in just writing the correct makefiles.

So, It would be great if I can use some tool that generates these jamfiles
automatically for me. I am also searching for some good IDE for developing
C++ programs something like we have Eclipse for Java.

Thanks in advance!

Awaiting a reply.