From: Ovanes Markarian (om_boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-05 08:03:16

Hi!

did you see the multi_index_container_fwd.hpp header (
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/multi_index/doc/reference/multi_index_container.html#multi_index_container_fwd_synopsis)?
This adds forward declarations for the multi-index container.

Then you can include multi-index definitions in the propper CPP files.

With Kind Regards,
Ovanes