From: Hansi (hansipet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-06 05:23:11

Hello,

I have a question. I need some parser with which I can parse plain
binary data and then assign the data to e.g. an PropertyTree
It should be possible to parse the data with a userdefined pattern.

It would be also great if I can use the same thing to make some filter
for traffic, with which I can assign the data to some structs...in this
case it is for sure better if this parser is made during compiletime...

Is there some library in boost available with which it is possible to
solve this problem? I don't know may be it is possible to solve the
problem with spirit...

Thanks for any hint!

Best regards
Hansjörg