From: Frank Birbacher (bloodymir.crap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-06 16:56:37

Hi!

Hansi schrieb:
> Is there some library in boost available with which it is possible to
> solve this problem? I don't know may be it is possible to solve the
> problem with spirit...

Yes, spirit is the only library targeting your problem within boost. But
spirit is for parsing anything, but it only has ready-to-use parsers for
text. You would need to implement own parsers, that would parse e.g. an
int out of binary data. See:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_35_0/libs/spirit/doc/indepth_the_parser.html

Inherit from parser<Derived> and implement the parse function. Look into
the boost sources to see how predefined parsers are built. Decide upon
"char type" to use, probably unsigned char for binary data.

Frank