From: Florian Winter (fw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-16 08:26:53

Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
> Though this particular setup was never tested (I recommend linking to shared
> library instead) and quite possibly will fail since library is not intended ot
> be used this way, I believe the particular error you see now is fixed in svn
> recently.

Thank you for pointing this out. So far, our setup works fine on Windows
and Linux using completely different toolchains. The compilation problem
that we get doesn't seem to be related to the way we build Boost.Test at
first glance, but feel free to tell me I am wrong.

Apparently, the compilation problem that we had is already known, even
though our particular setup was never tested. Is the problem a general
problem on Mac OS X 10.3, i.e. will we also run into this problem when
compiling the latest release of Boost.Test the standard way? Or is the
problem related to our setup in particular?

This would be important for us to know because it determines the next
step we take to solve the problem, which would be either upgrade to a
newer SVN version or try to build Boost.Test the standard way.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Florian