From: Meththa (meththa82_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-17 10:55:36

Hi, I've been using the BGL library with Visual C++ to implement the Kamada_Kawai algorithm and have had no errors. I moved this code to g++ and I've had many errors and particularly one that I do not know how to solve. I have a seperate header file that plots the graph as shown below. #include ...<boost/graph/graph_traits.hpp> template<typenameGraph, typenamePositionMap>void... I receive the following error to the location where I typdef the graph_traits. plot.hpp expected initializer before '<' token  KK_Algorithm line 26  does anyone know what I need to do to correct this problem. As I mentioned earlier - this worked perfectly with Visual C++. All suggestions are welcome. Thank you.typedefgraph_traits<Graph>::vertex_iterator vi, vi_end;plot(Graph& g, PositionMapposition, std::stringgraph_name) {