From: Igor R (boost.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-20 07:47:01

> It's a grey area ;). It's up to your judgement - I expect you
> understand the issues. I don't think we should be too precious about
> this. After all, boost is open source.
>
> Also, please submit a feature request ticket using the boost trac:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/newticket

Ok, thank you.

Regarding the ticket - I'm not sure about the library the ticket must
belong to: should it be the Hash library or the library that defines
the type?
Right now I need the hashing function for some types from Date-Time,
but probably it would be nice to have such a function for lots of
other boost types.