From: Daniel James (daniel_james_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-20 16:17:25

2008/6/20 Igor R <boost.lists_at_[hidden]>:
>> Also, please submit a feature request ticket using the boost trac:
>>
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/newticket
>>

> Ok, thank you.
>
> Regarding the ticket - I'm not sure about the library the ticket must
> belong to: should it be the Hash library or the library that defines
> the type?

The library that defines the type, but cc me (my username is
danieljames). I'll implement it if necessary, but it'll need to be
reviewed by the library maintainer.

I'll go through the other libraries to look for classes that could use
hash_value at some point - I should really have done that ages ago.

Daniel