From: Daniel Hinz (dan.hinz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-20 15:22:01

Thank you. I don't understand all of that explanation but enough that my test
programs are successfully running.

On a related note, there is a rather inconvenient piece of misinformation in
the rationale. It refers often to BOOST_SERIALIZATION_TRACKING. However, it
appears that what it should say is BOOST_CLASS_TRACKING. It actually does say
that elsewhere. I've not been around long and have not used the ticket system
but there appears to be no category for documentation issues. For other
readers it would be nice to get this corrected, that is if I know what I'm
saying. Suggestions?

-dwh-