From: Asif Lodhi (asif.lodhi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-06-26 18:11:07

Hi Germain,

You might want to study the standard C++ "Facets". I did spot an
article by an eminent lady software professional about facets
somewhere on the Internet around a year back - it was probably a book.
You'll find details about facets in "The C++ Programming Language,
Special 3rd Edition". ALSO, you can also find the complete
"Facets-related" content of the book ("The C++ Programming Language,
Special 3rd Edition") on the website of Bjarne Stroustrup - the C++
inventor. However, you might want to check out the portability issues
& support of various compilers.

--
Asif