From: Jean-Sebastien Stoezel (js.stoezel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-08 08:43:33

Hi,

  Here are the boost header files I include in my application:

#include <boost/thread/thread.hpp>
#include <boost/asio.hpp>
#include <boost/date_time/posix_time/posix_time.hpp>

I guess I am then using the boost date/time.
I am not sure I understand what boost macros I need to define and so
far I have defined none.

Isn't there another way to fix this issue, rather than hacking the
boost files?

Thanks,
Jean