From: Christian Henning (chhenning_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-09 10:58:26

Hi Felipe, at one point I have created an extension for gil for
displaying a window using SDL ( Simple DirectMedia Layer ) . What I
like about SDL is that it's portable and also very fast. As far as I
remember one can only open one window at the time. This might have
changed with a newer version, but I don't know for sure.

In conjunction with my most recent extension ( opencv ) it's very
fairly easy to draw primitives inside a gil view and than display it
on the monitor. Although I must admit I haven't tried it out yet. ;-(

Anyway, if you're interested have a look at my subversion repository at:

http://gil-contributions.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/gil_2

Let me know what you think.

Christian