From: Mathias Gaunard (mathias.gaunard_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-23 19:09:34

Robert Jones wrote:
> My understanding of the state of play with Phoenix is that the lovely
> Phoenix 2.0 is part of the not-yet-released Boost 1.36.0, and that the
> current release of Boost, 1.35.0 hosts Phoenix 1.2.

Why not simply take 2.0?
If you do not work to use the whole boost trunk, just take
boost/spirit/home/phoenix and boost/fusion from the trunk and push them
in the include path of your project, which should have higher priority
that the one of your existing boost installation.
That should be enough to make it work with a 1.35 or even older boost
installation.