From: John Krajewski (johnnyk1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-28 09:47:47

Newbie question for the boost serialization library.. In my app I want to
have two seperate serialization modes: One when I'm saving all the data,
and one when I'm creating a 'save game'. The two will be an overlapping set
of parameters.

Is there a good way to do this with the serialization library? Some way to
specify seperate functions to call. I'm about to add a global flag that I
can check in my single serialize function, and then check that to determine
if I'm saving data or a save game, but this is a bit of a hack and I'd
rather have a seperate function.

Many thanks
John Krajewski