From: Simon Lacroix (slacroix_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-07-29 11:30:36

Hello all,

          I have a system with both gcc version 3.4 and gcc version 3.2 installed (distro is RHE4). I am trying to compile the filesystem package using 3.2 but for some reason it always seem to pick gcc 3.4.

I tried the following (as specified in section 5.2.2 of the unix getting started guide) :

./configure .. -with-toolset=gcc-3.2.3

Performing a make after that tells me that it doesn't know anything about the tool and then give me a list of tool (basically all tools name with no version)

Doing this however works but it uses version 3.4

./configure .. -with-toolset=gcc

Both cc and gcc executable points to gcc 3.2.3 the version that I want to use.

Anybody can point me out what I am missing ?

Thanks in advance !

Simon