From: Sebastian Weber (sebastian.weber_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-01 09:21:24

Hi!

I just switched to the new 1.36.0 beta release and was very confused by
the new scheme how optimized arrays are handled within archives as I
have implemented an HDF5 archive by myself. After a while I found out
how to fix it by browsing SVN changesets - is there some documentation
about it I overlooked? Well, now I even see that I have to include
serialization/vector_135.hpp to avoid this strange item_version tag to
appear which distracts my archives. This is fine, but this is a
meta-information, wouldn't it be possible to use some
BOOST_STRONG_TYPEDEF to inject this item_version variable as some
specific meta-type which I can then filter in my archive?

Greetings,

Sebastian