From: Noah Roberts (roberts.noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 19:32:33

I'm working with 1.33.1 here and can't upgrade at this point. I'm
trying to compile something I compile with VS using mingw. I'm running
into this weird problem.

The code in question saves and loads a boost::array to an archive. In
visual studio the project compiles. With mingw it does not and issues
an error about boost::array<double, 4u> not having a serialize member
function.

So in an effort to try and trick down why it is working fine in visual
studio I decided to make a minimal program that saves a boost::array to
an archive.

I get the same error...

I'm trying to include every system file and boost header that would be
included but I can't seem to make anything work. Has anyone any idea at
all? I've been working on this for a few hours now and just cannot get
a minimal program to compile, yet I've compiled the original project
many times in VS...including several times today.

At a loss here...