From: Andrea Denzler (andrea_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-06 20:39:11

Try to compile that same simple program using the latest version of boost.
If it works then you may take less hours to upgrade the entire project with
the newest boost release. Just my 2 cents...

I had to upgrade to the latest SVN release because boost 1.35 doesn’t
compile static libraries with regex and ICU.