From: Oliver Kania (kania.oliver_at_[hidden])
Date: 2008-08-08 02:23:30

Hello,
The the order of arguments _1 _2 shouldnt matter as far as the compiler
crash
is concerned, since both objects are of the same type. There is an example
in the boost-bind tutorial that uses std::sort with bind just like this.
And as I said, it DOES work when I turn "use unicode response file" off.

best regards, Oliver